вторник, 19 января 2016 г.

STORAGE GREATNESS – LOCKER IT AWAY

STORAGE GREATNESS – LOCKER IT AWAY

It is not a great secret – I love a good storage solution – since I live in a city flat I feel like I could never get enough storage space. And now that I am starting on my new home office the need for storage is getting more and more present in my day-to-day life. And what better way to do storage than in the form of lockers? I can’t think of anything better… So here is some locker inspiration I’ve gathered. I know getting the vintage ones is like going through war – but I do actually fancy the Ikea version quite a bit… Well – we’ll see what I end up getting. Enjoy!



unknown source












unknown source

Need to fill my flat with some lockers – especially my hallway and my home office! Jess indeed!


+M+


Original article and pictures take s0.wp.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий