понедельник, 29 октября 2012 г.

happy friday + thank you!

happy friday + thank you!
Oh Joy Studio
Oh Joy Studio

Happy Friday! I wanted to end this week and says thanks so much for those of you who took the time to answer my reader survey or leave a comment on that post from two weeks ago. It was nice to hear your constructive feedback and especially the things that echo'ed what I've been feeling or thinking you guys might say. While for the most part, you guys love the mix of content I've always done, I think I could tone down the kid/baby content a little, get a bit deeper into some of the more "personal experience" posts from my life (both the good and the bad), post a little less about LA-specific places, and get back into more home decor and design content that I used to do.


It was also really helpful to hear how you guys follow along with Oh Joy (mostly on Instagram and Pinterest), what Oh Joy products you have and love, and what you want more of (it's exciting to see that some of the products requested are in our plans to launch soon ;). Also, regarding products I wanted to mention that there were a ton of comments that you wish Oh Joy products were available to those outside the U.S. While I certainly would love that, most of that is beyond my control since we don't manufacture our own products and everything we currently design is sold through retailers based in the US. Hopefully someday, we can expand worldwide and get Oh Joy to all of you ;)


I know that I cannot please everyone and I cannot create a site that is everything to everyone. So I have taken all your comments to heart and we have already started to make some changes that feel right to us while also sticking to the heart of what Oh Joy is about—the mix of things in my life that I feel passionate about and want to share with you. Because the day that I get tired of sharing things or I no longer enjoy this little piece of the internet, is the day that I will stop blogging. But for now, I still have a lot more to share and I thank you (so much) for coming along on the journey.


P.S. We randomly picked five readers from the survey to win a special Oh Joy gift. All five people were emailed yesterday!


{Photo by Casey Brodley of the Oh Joy studio}



Original article and pictures take cdn.shopify.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий