понедельник, 4 июня 2012 г.

Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday, August 31, 2012

















racing out the door for meetings today, but i wanted to leave you with some pretty things to help start your day....






Dear Pinterest, i don't know how you do it but you make me cook stuff i would never even image doing before you came along. and 85% of the time, mine turns out terrible.....this is what i decided to make last night for dinner: chik-fil-a bites and crispy edamame. i was excited about it, really i was. just an hour before i began, my friend and i had a huge conversation about recent pinterest recipes we had pinned.




i wish i had taken a picture of what mine looked like. it was pitiful. first of all, i have never fried anything in my life (again, a perfect example of how pinterest gets me to do crazy things). i usually eat pretty healthy and here i was with my dutch oven and lots of cooking oil, burning pitiful chicken that i had marinaded in pickle juice for 3 hrs. then i pulled out my crispy edamame from the oven....oh, i wish i had taken a picture, it was awful. they tasted horrible. my husband asked what they were (and we had just eaten these this past weekend)...they were unrecognizable.



here's a picture of my cooking....for walker's b'day i decided i had to make these elmo cupcakes. the picture below is mine and it says it all:


they tasted so awful i wanted to cry. especially since it was for walker's b'day. the red food coloring never mixed w/ the homemade icing i made. and on top of that red food coloring taste awful.


ending on a positive note, i made this on monday night (despite never eating korean beef in my life). it was delicious!! and it was easy and quick which is a total plus in my book. of course, mine looked nothing like the picture!!





Original article and pictures take pinkwallpaper.blogspot.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий