четверг, 26 апреля 2012 г.

Fragments-Paris

Fragments-Paris
Source: Decus Interiors As the days draw shorter and the weather closes in in anticipation for winter, I find my mindset changing too. I’m draw to darker colours again. Moody hues for my inky blues (I am not a cold weather gal….). This statement of a...

Source: Grey & Scout If I ever get the opportunity to design, renovate, or build a country house….This would be it! I am in LOVE with the colour scheme. * Swoon*

Source: Nuevo Estilo Feast your eyes on the wonderfully eclectic boho-esq Paris apartment belonging to Caroline Gayral, founder of Fragments-Paris. I love this kitchen! I like the deep nude pink wall, the pattern floor tiles and the balance of dark...

Feast your eyes on the wonderfully eclectic boho-esq Paris apartment belonging to Caroline Gayral, founder of Fragments-Paris. I love this kitchen! I like the deep nude pink wall, the pattern floor tiles and the balance of dark unit with white walls. Chic and practical.


Source: DPages Wow! So I’ve had a little sabbatical from blogging. It was a conscious decision due to work taking off and working on my website - however in leu of blogging I found I was just spending hours scrolling through Pinterest liking...

Source: Inside Out Mag Happy Happy Friday! Springing into the weekend with this clean-cut and cool kitchen/dining room. I have a major crush on that super thick marble slab of a counter top in the background. I know from experience that that isn’t an...

Source: Rose Uniacke I don’t think there is anyone in the design world who so skilfully does elegant, contemporary and ethereal quite like Rose Uniacke. I love her interiors even through they are quite a departure from my own. She has what we call...

Source: Flack Studio Happy Monday! Check out this beauty!. Who thinks of painting their dining room in a colbalt blue gloss? Flack Studio for their Malvern House project that’s who and if you ask me its brilliant. I feel happy just looking at it.

Source: Heirloom Studio The “rust” colour obsession continues………. Eclectic goodness!

Source: Giorgio Possenti See! more RUST! Am I going mad? I think not. I think that rust, at least for me, is having its now moment.

Source: Nickey Kehoe I never thought I’d say this but……. I think I’m having a “rust” moment. Yep, you heard right, Rust with a capital R. Rust velvet on the right piece - It’s warm, inviting, almost hot, like a hot tropical night. I’m definitely...

Original article and pictures take 78.media.tumblr.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий